Δευτέρα 5 Οκτωβρίου 2009

Letter

Well my love, I am trying to make sense of things; of how I was and how I am now. I have always believed our first duty is to ourselves, to live life to the full. But I have also been haunted by another conviction. That everything is preordeigned, lying in await; and time is running out.
I've seem to have charged through my life in a kind of panic. And looking back I feel I have achieved little beyond our friendship. Yours and mine, and Mia's.
And one day I woke and found out I had lost the two people I cared for most. Only then that I began to realize that we can't lice alone and loof from the world. And that to believe that we can't fight against fate is an act of surrender.
You were right, when you said that I once cared about your opinion of me; but wrong in thinking that I ever stopped caring.

I love you
________________________________
Το κειμενο αυτο ειναι ενα γραμμα απο την Γκιλντα Μπες την οποια ενσαρκωνει η Σαρλιζ Θερον στην ταινια Head in the Clouds παραγωγης του 2006. Οταν πρωτοακουσα το γραμμα αυτο, το ερωτευτηκα. Για καποιο λογο το λατρευω. Το αφιερωνω, λοιπον σε αυτους που με αγαπανε και με σκεφτονται ακομα και μεχρι τις 4 τα ξημερωματα και μου κρατουν παρεα.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: